Florida Full-Time, Remote School Psychologist
Vocovision offers School Psychologists a flexible, fully remote opportunity to work with students through a completely virtual platform making the same positive impact as they would on-site.
We are looking for an experienced School Psychologist to provide services to a population of K-12 students in a school district in Florida. The School Psychologist must have at least two years of school-based experience, be tech savvy, and be able to quickly adapt to the teletherapy setting.
- 1099 Contract Position
- K-12 Students
Qualifications and Requirements
- Florida State License as a School Psychologist
- Master s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- At least two years of school-based experience
- Prior virtual experience preferred
- Understanding of 1099 contract and ability to obtain liability insurance.
- Evaluate students emotional, cognitive, and social needs.
- Develop IEPs based on student evaluations.
- Evaluate and document student progress.
- Conduct psychological and academic assessments
- Engage students in goal planning, monitoring of progress, and self-advocacy.
- Promote student communication and social skills
- Educate parents or guardians on facilitating students progress at home.
- Communicate with families and school staff to promote an understanding of the students learning and mental health needs.
- Successfully operate a virtual telehealth platform.
- Flexibility of working from home
- Completely remote setting
- Weekly compensation
- Pay for direct and indirect services
If you are interested in pursuing a career as a virtual School Psychologist apply online today or email your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. You can also call/text Rumor Morton directly at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled