Florida School Speech Therapist
SCHOOL CCC-SLP JOB - FLORIDA TELETHERAPY JOBS
If remote work sounds like a dream to you, wake up and look no further than VocoVision for remote openings during the upcoming fall semester. We are working with an incredible school in Tampa looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a FL and ASHA certified virtual Speech Therapist! If we find amazing fit for the online SLP job, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year.
- Elementary School Caseload
- SLPA and paraprofessional support
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- IEP writing, report writing, meetings
- Flexible hours
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- Florida SLP license
- 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Some more about us:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled