FT Tele-Speech Language Pathologist-CCC- Georgia
Fully Remote Speech Pathologist Georgia
Work for an amazing school district in Georgia as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Take advantage of this opportunity to work independently from the comfort of your home! Candidate must be licensed in Georgia. Candidate will be responsible for assessing Elementary and Middle School students (mild to moderate cases).
- Master’s Level Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a school setting is preferred
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- ASHA Certified
- Start ASAP
Advantages to Working with VocoVision:
- Eliminates travel difficulties
- Reduces exposure to illness
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled