FTE 1.0 Remote Social Worker (22/23 School Year)
VocoVision is a proud partner of ProCare Therapy searching for passionate teachers to help strive for the enhancement of the next generation. We are currently looking for a full-time virtual social worker for the 22/23 school year for a school district in South Carolina!
VocoVision takes pride in providing the upmost resources for our lovely professionals that choose to work with us.
Why work with us?
The school professionals and service providers who work with us are already some of the best in the country. So, how can we help them be even better? By giving them access to our VocoVision Clinical Support Team—the team that makes sure each telepractitioner has the training and the tools they need to effectively assess, teach, interpret and inspire in a virtual setting. New team members also can work with our credentialing professionals to guide them through the licensure process.
Job Type: (1099 Independent Contracting)
- Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
- ASAP to the end of the school year.
- K-12th grade servicing students district wide
- Direct and Indirect services compensation
- Responsible for case management, updating IEP documents, provide counseling services individually and within a small group setting, communicating with parents and staff, etc.
- More details of position and caseload will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Pupil Services
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Social Work
- Illinois Social Worker license/certification: LCSW, LMSW or LSW
- Previous school experience is required
- Must be able to pass our tech competency test before securing an interview.
- Must obtain liability insurance before assignment start date.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Telehealth Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled