Full or Part time as a Remote Speech Language Pathologist
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide speech services to students, but also the chance to work from home? At VocoVision you can do both! With our teletherapy option we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years.
We work with school districts across the country placing qualified therapists in areas where students need them most. The SLPs caseload will be tailored based on their experience and age preference of students. The need is for full time and for the full 21 – 22 school year. Hours are guaranteed and you are paid weekly.
The position is available immediately for qualified candidates.
- Remote teletherapy role
- Start asap
- Full time or part time need
- 1099 compensation plan and must obtain liability insurance
- Technical and clinical training before start
- Willing to get licensed in other states provides more job opportunities and competitive pay
- ASHA CCC's
- Tech Savvy
- License/Certifications by State Board
- 2 years of in school experience
To apply please contact [email protected] or call directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled