Full-time Colorado SLP Needed until EOSY!
Full Time Colorado Speech Language Pathologist
Are you familiar with tele-therapy? It is one of the best supportive platforms to teach children and adults from the comfort of your home. New technology has allowed specialist to expand their footprint in the most rural areas where there isn’t much access to qualified candidates. If you are a Speech Language Pathologist and are interested in changing your daily routine, partner with Vocovison today!
- Master’s Degree
- Must be licensed in CO w/ CDE
- 2 years of school experience or more
- Basic computer knowledge
- Familiar with IEPs/Evaluations
- High energy and self-motivation
- Pre- K- 12 grade (majority elementary)
- 1/3 caseload is speech only
- Evaluations will need to be performed for new students
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled