Full Time Digital SLP Needed South Carolina - 1099 Contract - School-Based Position
VocoVision has been working with a school district in South Carolina currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a full-time teletherapy position for an esteemed, talented, and highly qualified SLP working virtually.
- Conduct virtual assessments and create customized therapy plans.
- Deliver effective teletherapy sessions for clients of all ages.
- Maintain accurate records and collaborate with clients and families.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid South Carolina SLP license.
- Previous 2 years school-based SLP experience.
- Proficiency in teletherapy technology.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Dedicated Clinical and Technical Support Team.
- Access to VocoVision Toolkits- assessments, materials, and interactive activities to add to your sessions.
- Competitive compensation as a 1099 contractor. (Weekly Pay)
- Equal Rates for Direct & Indirect Hours.
- Onboarding materials to prepare for telehealth assignment.
- Integrated ZoomPro Acc.
- Ongoing Support.
VocoVision requires you to be a 1099 contractor, you will not be eligible for employee benefits such as health insurance or retirement plans. However, with working remotely we will help provide the support and resources you need.
How to Apply: Send your resume to [email protected]. Certified in South Carolina.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled