Full - Time - K-12 -IndianapolisIndiana- Remote Position - Licensed School Psychologist
Full - Time - K-12 - Indianapolis Indiana - Remote Position - Licensed School Psychologist
Seeking an experienced school psychologist to provide counseling, direct and group instruction for students struggling with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges to improve academic achievement, promote student well-being, and address learning and behavior issues that interfere with student success.
- Score and interpret results of all test measurements utilized for an evaluation to parent, teachers, administrators, and others
- Interact with co-workers, administration, students, parents and the community in positive, supportive and cooperative ways
- Attend individual education planning and placement committee meetings when appropriate to participate in the determination of a handicapping condition
- Possess a master’s degree in school psychology
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Required license in Indiana
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled