Full-Time Remote School Psychologist
A South Carolina school district has a remote opportunity for a School Psychologist to perform assessments, monitor progress, provide prevention, intervention, & crisis support services, and family-school collaboration. Clinicians MUST be comfortable performing job duties on a virtual basis with a K-8 caseload!! This opportunity will begin immediately and may be renewed for the upcoming school year!
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current South Carolina State License
- 2 years of experience
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to pass tech screening
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
Email me a copy of your resume for consideration or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled