Full-time Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Portland, Oregon
Work from Home School Speech Language Pathologist Needed Full-time in Oregon - Part- or Full-time
VocoVision is seeking an organized and empathetic Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team and work for a wonderful school district in Oregon, servicing their students for the remainder of this school year, with a very likely renewal for next year.
- Full-time or Part-time position
- More details to be disclosed on interview regarding caseload and hours
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed Oregon SLP (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting (or undergo a clinical exception if not)
- Preferred to have virtual experience but not required
- Flexibility of working from home
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Weekly paycheck
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-638-5385 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled