Full-Time Remote Speech Language Pathologist
VocoVision has a fantastic remote opportunity for a clinician who is looking to save time and money on commuting without sacrificing their career! A California school district is searching for a passionate and experienced Speech Language Pathologist support students via teletherapy for the remainder of the school year. The software and training required for this opportunity are provided at no additional cost. Our Clinical and Technical teams will be available for support during the assignment.
- Creating IEPs
- Establishing goals
- Attending IEP meetings
- Communicating with family on student progress
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active California License
- 2 years of experience in school setting
- Full-Time (30+ hours per week)
- Caseload: Elementary
- Start: Immediately!
- Contract may be renewed for the upcoming school year
- Must have reliable internet, a desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled