Full-time School Occupational Therapist in Virginia (Remote)
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students?
We have partnered with an Virginia School seeking an experienced School-Based Occupational Therapist to work remotely for the current school year.
Location: Virginia (Remote)
- Occupational Therapist license in the state of Virginia.
- Previous experience working in a school-based setting (2 years).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration.
- Comfortable with using technology and online platforms for remote therapy sessions.
- Provide virtual occupational therapy services to students in accordance with their Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
- Conduct assessments to identify students' needs and develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Deliver engaging and interactive therapy sessions through online platforms.
- Participate in virtual meetings and team discussions.
If you are ready to utilize your skills and expertise to support students' development and growth, we encourage you to apply for the position.
To apply, please submit your resume via email at [email protected] or online today. You can also apply directly via phone at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled