Full-Time School Psychologist Teletherapy
Full-Time School Psychologist – Teletherapy
Vocovision has partnered with a school district in Michigan to fill a need for a full-time, work from home School Psychologist. This tele-practice opportunity will allow you to work in the comfort of your own home while making a difference in the lives of students who need you the most.
No teletherapy experience is required as VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support necessary for everyone to be successful.
Virtual School Psych Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years recent in-school job experience
- Active California License School Psychologist
- Job experience working with online IEP systems
- Creativity, dynamic communication skills, and great time management capabilities.
- Substantial IEP experience
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increase flexibility and autonomy
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Eliminate your commute
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 770-225-3007 for more information.
Meghan Tonnesen Account Executive
VocoVision | https://www.vocovision.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled