Full-Time School Psychologist- Teletherapy
Have you been thinking about transitioning to working from home? This is an opportunity to work virtually using teletherapy services for students! A school district in South Carolina is seeking to hire a School Psychologist to work remote with students K-8, all mild-moderate cases.
- Full-Time, 35 hours/week
- Evals, Re-evals and eligibility meetings (no IEP meetings)
- 21-22 school year
- Caseload: PreK-8th (will vary depending on experience)
- Master’s Degree in School/Educational Psychology
- SC state license
- 2 years school-based experience preferred, but not required
- 100% remote with Clinical & Technical onboarding
- Contract – 1099 (weekly pay)
To learn more about this opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information or directly to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Vocovision.com or call directly at 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled