Full Time School Speech Language Pathologist (Teletherapy) Hobbs, NM
School Speech Language Pathologist in New Mexico
VocoVision is in search of a highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work Full time with students for a school district in New Mexico. This is a remote position that allows you to provide speech and language services to students from the comfort of your own home. The selected SLP will play a vital role in helping students overcome communication challenges and achieve their academic and social goals.
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
- New Mexico SLP-CCC
- New Mexico Teaching Certification
- Experience and a desire to work with children with special needs in an educational setting.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of due process procedures including referral and assessment procedures
- Start ASAP
- Full Time -37.5 hours per week
- Pre School Caseload(More details upon interview)
- Help meeting IEP goals
- Fully Remote
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled