Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist - Virtual
Are you seeking a new teletherapy SLP opportunity? We have partnered with a terrific South Carolina public school in need of your services. Enjoy the flexibility of a work-life balance with a fully virtual SLP position.
- Full 22/23 School Year
- Elementary caseload
- 5 days per week
- General SLP duties include: Evaluations, IEPs, re-evaluations
- 100% remote opportunity
- Interviewing this week!
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed hours
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and therapy materials.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- SC SLP certification
- ASHA CCCs
- Previous experience is a plus!
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled