Full-Time SLP Job Remotely in Oregon!
Position Overview: As a work from home Speech Language Pathologist Teacher you will impact lives of students with mild to moderate disabilities. Sunbelt is working with a school district for the 2023-2024 school year in Oregon to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job.
A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire.
- Oregon SLP License
- 2 years of school-based experience required
SLP Job Details:
- Full-Time position (37.5 hours per week)
- Competitive pay
- Digital teletherapy opportunities
- Access to clinical and technical assistance
- Conduct assessments, therapies and IEP meetings
If interested in this digital teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist position please send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled