Full time SLP- Oregon
Fully remote Speech Language Pathologist needed in Oregon. SLPs would be able to help the students from the comfort of their own home. Vocovision gives the pathologist the chance to make their own schedule and be more flexible with their hours. Vocovsion uses a teletherapy platform that gives students a chance to get the most help that they can with qualified pathologist.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules that vocovision provides.
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Full- Time Hours
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
With these great advantages there is no reason not to join the Vocovision team today! Apply today with an updated resume at email@example.com or give Abi a call at (678)- 327-0981 for any questions or concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled