Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job in Wisconsin
Position: Telehealth School-Based Speech Pathologist Job in Wisconsin
- Flexible Full-Time Role
- Caseload: K-8 (more details upon interview)
- Duration: January to June
- Conduct virtual assessments and therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with educators and parents to provide comprehensive support.
- Utilize digital tools for enriched sessions and engagement.
- Master's in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Wisconsin SLP license
- Teaching Certificate
- Full-Time availability (4-5 days)
- Dedicated Clinical and Technical Support Team.
- Access to VocoVision Toolkits- assessments, materials, and interactive activities to add to your sessions.
- Competitive compensation as a 1099 contractor. (Weekly Pay)
- Equal Rates for Direct & Indirect Hours.
- Onboarding materials to prepare for telehealth assignment.
- Integrated ZoomPro Acc.
- Ongoing Support.
Apply: Join us in fostering students' communication skills through innovative telehealth. Send your resume highlighting your relevant experience to apply. Embrace a rewarding digital learning journey with us!
Sunbelt Staffing | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled