Full - Time -Speech - Language Pathologist -K-12 - Worcester, Massachusetts - Remote Position
Full - Time -Speech - Language Pathologist - K-12 - Worcester, Massachusetts - Remote Position
The certified Speech/Language Pathologist provides prevention, assessment, and remediation services for students who exhibit difficulties in the areas of language, speech, voice, and fluency. These services are designed to help children meet their educational goals.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Attending IEP meetings
- Monitoring student progress through the collection of data
- Completing IEPs and progress reports
- Designing and implementing small group and/or inclusion intervention and instruction focused on listening, speaking, reading, writing, auditory memory/processing, executive functioning, and social thinking/pragmatic skills to support academic and social competencies.
- Must have a current Massachusetts license (CCC-SLP)
- Must have experience working in schools and comfortable with all grade levels
- Must be willing and able to provide remote teleservice to students individually
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled