Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist - Remote in Florida
Location: Remote (based in Florida School District)
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours), remote, 1099 Contract
As a Remote School Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting K-5 students' communication and language development.
Requirements: To be considered for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Florida Speech Language Pathologist License and Certification
- Two years of experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting
- Proficiency in conducting assessments and developing treatment plans
- Comfortable with using telepractice platforms and technology tools
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload effectively
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments to identify speech and language disorders and delays
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans
- Providing direct therapy services to students via telepractice
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create a comprehensive support system for students
- Monitoring and documenting student progress
- Conducting virtual meetings and consultations with parents and staff
Preferred Qualifications: The following qualifications are not required but would be considered an asset:
- Familiarity with remote learning platforms and tools
How to Apply: If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students and meet the requirements mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Please submit an application online today or email [email protected]. You can also call or text Rumor Morton directly at 678-497-4825.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled