Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist - Remote
A Massachusetts school is searching for a full-time, completely remote Speech Language Pathologist to support the district for the remainder of the school year. Clinicians will be responsible for performing evaluations, creating & maintaining IEPs, assisting with setting & achieving student goals, and ensuring family and staff are updated on the needs and progress of students.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Massachusetts State License
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting
- Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload
- Start Date: ASAP
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Software and training will be provided
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via email. Give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled