Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with a Maine school district to find a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with the school remotely from their home. By providing teletherapy, therapists achieve a work/life balance that is hard to attain when so much time is spent in the car or on bus duty. Additionally, therapists will be serving students that may not receive help wise. Who doesn’t love a win-win situation?
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Licensed Maine SLP
- 1099 Contract (Independent Contractor)
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Direct therapy will be provided during normal school hours
Attain the career you deserve, while making a major impact on students’ lives, by sending your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled