Full Time Tele-therapist Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in California.
Virtual/Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? VocoVision has teamed up with an excellent school district in California looking for someone to join their team as a Speech and Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year for a position based in the Ridgecrest area! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Full Time
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Approximately 42 Students
- Position Duties, but not limited to
- Direct Services, Indirect Services, Report Writing, Case Management, IEP/Staff Meetings
- 1099 position
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must be Licensed in California
- California State Education
- Accepting CFY for onsite
- Ridgecrest Area
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled