Full Time Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Indiana | 23/24 School Year
Calling all language-loving superheroes! Are you ready to join a dynamic network of virtual SLPs and help kids reach their full potential? VocoVision Teletherapy is seeking multiple speech language pathologists for contract positions in Indiana, with flexible hours based on your availability. As a VocoVision contractor, you'll be paid for your guaranteed hours, any extra time you work, and indirect hours on a weekly basis, and you can work from anywhere in the nation. We have openings for the current semester, extended school year for summer, and the upcoming school year. If you're passionate about speech therapy and ready to change lives, apply today by contacting me directly at the information provided at the end of this post.
- Active License in the state of Indiana + residing state (if applicable)
- Active Indiana Teaching Certificate
- Master's Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology or Equivalent
- ASHA CCC's
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 2 years of school experience minimum
- Caseload: Grades K-12, various caseloads available. Mild to moderate needs.
- Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- General speech language pathologist duties
- Evaluations and assessments
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnose language, speech, and hearing impairments. Ability to administer and interpret diagnostics.
- Conduct/participate in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system.
- Adhere to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services.
- Participate on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- (Not all responsibilities are listed.)
Perks and Other Information:
- Join a network of language-loving superheroes!
- Independent Contractor Position
- Work from anywhere in the nation - even from your super secret hero hideout!
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly payment, hourly compensation (average 42-48/hr, based on experience.)
- Access to an exclusive tool kit filled with speech therapy resources and materials
- Priceless virtual and clinical support from our team of experts
- Opportunity to help change lives and make a real difference in the world!
If you're looking for a fully remote, flexible SLP opportunity with guaranteed hours, weekly pay, and access to an exclusive tool kit and priceless support, contact me today to apply! As an SLP superhero, you can help kids reach their full potential and make a real difference in the world. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled