Full Time Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Texas | 23/24 School Year
Howdy, speech pathologists! Ready to lasso in a virtual adventure and help students across the Lone Star State find their voice? VocoVision is rounding up exceptional speech-language pathologists for contract positions deep in the heart of Texas. If you're passionate about helping students express themselves and ready to ride the virtual range, apply today by contacting us directly at the information provided below.
The Spurs and Stetsons You'll Need (Requirements)
- Active License in the state of Texas and residing state (if applicable)
- Master's Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology or Equivalent
- ASHA CCC's
- Professional Liability Insurance
- A pair of years in the school saddle (2 years minimum)
Rodeo Details (Position Specifics)
- Caseload: Grades K-12
- Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Yeehaw-worthy Speech-Language Pathologist duties
- Evaluations and assessments
- Rope in evaluations, assessments, and diagnoses for language, speech, and hearing challenges. You've got the skills to administer and interpret diagnostics.
- Round 'em up! Participate in data collection and evaluations to ensure the effectiveness of your educational programs and services.
- Stay true to the law of the land by adhering to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in providing top-notch School Speech Services.
- Become a trusted partner in the Student Support Team, offering guidance in academics and behavior.
- (Not all responsibilities are listed.)
Perks and Other Info
- Join our network of language-loving cowboys and cowgirls!
- Independent Contractor Position
- Work from the comfort of your own ranch - your home, your rules.
- Weekly Payday for your hard-earned loot
- Access to our exclusive treasure chest filled with speech therapy resources and materials
- Become a hero in the story of helping students find their voice!
If you're ready to wrangle a flexible SLP adventure in the wild and wonderful state of Texas, contact us today to join the rodeo. You can make a real impact and help students express themselves. We're waiting to hear from you and ready to answer any questions you may have.
Sam Schweinsberg (she/her)
Vocovision Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled