Full-time Virtual School Speech Therapist Job | Maine CCC-SLP
Full-time Virtual CCC-SLP Needed | School Speech Therapy | Maine
VocoVision is currently looking for a Speech Therapist with their ASHA CCC to work-from-home with a school district based in Portland, ME. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the upcoming school year with a sympathetic and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a full-time position that will be working with students K-12th grade, but population will be assigned based on experience.
- Elementary, Middle and High School Openings
- Population assigned first come first serve
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Please e-mail me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled