Full-Time Virtual SLP CA
Tele-Speech Pathologist CA
Are you interested in working from the comfort of your home? VocoVision is working with a school district in California to fill a full-time remote Speech Pathologist position. Candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and treating elementary aged students, mild to moderate cases.
- Master’s Level Degree
- California State Licensure
- ASHA CCC’s required
- 2+ years experience in a school based setting
- Experience with Zoom Platform
- 30-40 hours
Advantages of Working with VocoVision:
- Eliminates travel hassles
- No additional cost for access to software
- Tech support provided
- Reduce exposure to illness
Take advantage of this opportunity to work as an independent SLP! Please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled