Full-Time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity | South Dakota
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position with a school districted in the state of South Dakota. This is a great full-time opportunity for the remainder of the school year.
VocoVision’s telepractice jobs offer more flexibility and greater possibilities. When you partner with us, you get access to some of the country’s best work-from-home opportunities. You will also discover that as a teletherapist you are better able to balance between your work schedule and day-to-day life.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: End of School Year
- Full Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Caseload Age: Birth to 21 Year Olds
- Caseload Type: Various Needs/Disabilities
- Duties: General SLP Duties - IEPs, Testing, Assessments, Treatment, etc.
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of SD
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-328-1742 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled