Full Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Florida
VocoVision currently has a need for a Speech Language Pathologist in Florida!
A school district in Florida is looking to fill a full time SLP position. The SLP will virtually work with K-12th grade students in a school. The Speech Language Pathologist should have experience and skills with organization, technology and working with children. VocoVision provides technical training for all therapists before beginning the job, as well as tech/clinical support when the position begins.
- Fully Remote position
- Contact (1099 position)
- Guaranteed Hours pay – direct and indirect services
- ASHA CCC’s
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- Active Florida State license
- Active State license in state you reside in
- 2 years of school-based experience as SLP
- Must be great with technology
Please apply to this job or contact Allison Stickle at [email protected] or text / call 678-392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled