Full Virtual Speech Language Therapist for Nevada
VocoVision is seeking to hire a part time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist. Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to improve the lives of students through our exceptional teletherapy platform while working from home? If so, this may be the position for you!
Partnering with VocoVison as one of our tele therapists comes with support and flexible schedule!
- • 1099 Independent Contract
- • Full or Part time Guaranteed Hours
- • M-F during school hours
- • 100% full remote
- • Weekly and Equal Pay for indirect and direct services
What we are looking for:
- Part Time
- Minimum 16 hours a week ( 2 days)
- Start date: ASAP
- Caseload : elementary students
- Must be able to work during school hours
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA certification
- State Speech Pathology License
- Teaching Certification preferred not always necessary
Some states requires our Speech Language Pathologists to have a Teaching Certification. If you do not have a certification for a specific state, our team will help you understand the process!
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will spend your day helping improve the lives of children. Setting them up for success both in the school setting and beyond is meaningful work that builds a rewarding career!
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled