Fully Remote California School Psychologist (Teletherapy)
100% Remote California School Psychologist – Teletherapy
Do you feel passionate about working with students and parents? Would you like a more flexible schedule, working fully remote. If so, VocoVision has a great opportunity for you! A school district in California has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist who can work remotely for the entire school year.
• Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
• Licensed CA School Psychology
Job Type / Responsibilities:
• Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
• Mild to moderate
• Weekly pay
• Flexible/autonomous schedule
• Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
• Write Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
• Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
• Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
• Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning, or behavioral delays
• Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
• Analyze and treat school children using psychoanalytic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques
• Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
VocoVision includes the software, training, and technical support you need to have a successful teletherapy school year and career!
To be immediately considered for the position please email a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled