Fully Remote | Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Position | New Mexico
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a fully remote contract position with a school districted in New Mexico.
With VocoVision, therapists receive clinical and technical training as well as continuing IT support. Therapists also enjoy the autonomy, save time on transportation, and minimize the risk of illness. If you are interested in learning more, apply now!
- Contract Position: January - May 2023
- Full Time: 35-40 Hours/Week
- Caseload: Elementary
- Details: Autism Program
- Location: Work From Home
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of NM
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled