Fully Remote General Education Teaching Jobs in Delaware
Tired of your morning commute? Do you want to continue teaching and positively impacting the lives of your students from the comfort of your own home? Join VocoVision today!
VocoVision uses a unique online platform to connect qualified, experienced teachers with students in underserved areas across the country. VocoVision is currently working with a school district in Delaware that needs English and Physics teachers that can work remotely for the rest of the 2022-23 school year. The district is ready to interview and hire now so apply today to secure an exciting new remote position!
- 22/23 school year
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- High School English and Physics
- Delaware State teaching certification in English or Physics
- At least 2 years of experience (some exceptions apply)
- Effective communication skills
- Pass criminal background check
- Some experience working in a school setting
- Set up to work from home (computer, wifi, privacy)
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training for each teacher before starting a new assignment as well as 24/7 support once you’re on the job. We set you up for success! Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled