Fully Remote Indiana Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (Teletherapy)
Work from Home Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher
VocoVision is working with an Indiana school district in need of a DHHT. VocoVision offers cutting-edge video conferencing technology and efficient educational services to give students, therapists, and school systems a one-of-a-kind chance. VocoVision offers software and technical assistance at each stage to ensure a seamless transition.
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Teacher Certification for Indiana
- At least 2 years of experience
- IEP experience
- Computer competent
- Testing, evaluating, and assessing students
- Building IEPs
- Collaborate with teachers, families, and other faculty members
- Avoid traffic and transportation expenses
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Flexible schedule
- Increased self-sufficiency
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled