Fully Remote Indiana SLP Position
Completely Remote: School Speech-Language Pathologist
VocoVision is working with a fantastic school district in Indiana that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist. This position will allow the selected SLP to provide services from the comfort of their own home.
We connect schools with highly qualified telepractitioners. VovoVision empowers you to interact with, educate, assess and encourage a single student or a caseload efficiently using our platform while working from home. The adaptability of our platform allows for seamless service and collaboration with other teachers and young students in the school. You have the option to work for a full year or just temporarily.
-Start Date: 11/27/2023
-Hours per week: Full time and part time available
-Grade level: 3rd-8th
-Will have a facilitator onsite
- Active SLP license in Indiana
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Pass criminal background check.
- Some Tech Savviness needed.
- Professional Liability Insurance will be needed
- Responsible for completing all tasks related to IEP services for speech and language impairments.
- Provide speech and language services to eligible students
- Serve as a resource for school staff and parents.
- Develop a coherent instructional plan which leads students to accessing and progressing in the general curriculum and establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and other instructional activities.
- Meet and instruct assigned classes at the designated time.
- Prepare and provide data for progress reports, report cards, intervention assistance teams and/or other reports as required.
- Worth cooperatively with other county office personnel and district personnel.
- Maintain required licenses.
- Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs all duties in conformity to the adopted Board Policy.
- Displays professional appearance.
- Performs in a professional manner.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a role model for educators and students in how to conduct themselves as citizens and as responsible, intelligent human beings.
- Helps instill in students and staff the belief in and practice of ethical principles.
- Train Facilitator regarding best practices in Teletherapy setting
- Candidate will be trained by internal VocoVision clinical supervisors
For the benefit of the therapist, student, and school, VocoVision offers clinical and technical training as well as round-the-clock assistance. Acquire the time and freedom you require for a healthy work-life balance.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Makaela Tubbs a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call (770)325-0335 if you have any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled