Fully Remote Indiana SLP
Work as a completely remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in Indiana. Clinician will be working with an Elementary and Middle School caseload and must be comfortable providing group services. VocoVision provides clinical and technical training. Take advantage of this opportunity to work from home!
- Master's Level Degree Required
- Certificate of Clinical Competence Required
- Indiana SLP License Required
- 35 HRS/WK (Will consider Part Time applicants)
- Start ASAP- EOSY
- 2-3 Years of School Experience is Preferred
- MUST be licensed in the state where you reside and where you will be providing services
- Hourly Pay
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled