Fully Remote Indiana Speech-Language Pathologist (Teletherapy)
REMOTE SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST JOB
Virtual Fulltime SLP Needed - Indiana
Are you licensed Speech-Language Pathologist currently looking to work in a virtual setting? This will be the perfect opportunity for you! VocoVision works with a school district located in Indiana. This job will give you the opportunity to provide service for K-12 students working VIRTUALLY.
- Full Time
- K-12 caseload
- Provide therapy, evaluations, write IEPs, and collect data
- Contract position 22-23 school yr.
- Mat Leave: Nov 1-Jan 17th
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathologist or Communication Disorders
- Active Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) License in the state of IN
- 2 years of school experience
- Must be comfortable with 1099 and acquiring professional liability insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be considered for this position. Please contact me by phone at 770-882-2167 and email your resume to [email protected]. I would love to arrange a time to speak with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled