Fully Remote: Maine CCC-Speech-Language Pathologist 2021
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Maine in need of a full time Speech Language Pathologist for this school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Maine
- ESA Certificate
- Recent school-based experience
- At least 2 years
- Must have CCC's
- Must be available for full-time hours (37.5 hours per week)
Brief Job Description:
- Elementary – High school caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- ASAP start and carries into the summer
Obtain the work/life balance you deserve by sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Taylor Grant, at email@example.com or by calling (678)538-6724.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled