Fully Remote Minnesota SLP Position
Fully Remote School: School Psychologist
Searching for remote School Psychologist in Texas VocoVision has been working with this school district in currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team.
We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work remotely on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- HIPPA/FERPA compliant platform VocoVision
- Zoom interface
- Scheduling tools
- Continuing Education Tools
- Assessment and Therapy tools
- No student data is stored in our platform*
- Education: Possess a Master s degree in or Masters Equivalency in Psychology and Texas Instructional I or Instructional II Certificate in Psychology impaired pre-k through 12th grade
- At least 2 years of school s experience
- Active licensure in Texas
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- We have internal clinical team to assist with virtual observations and assessments
- Needs tech savviness and great Interpersonal communication skills ASA
- Start Date: 11/27/2023
- Caseload: 3rd-8th
- Full Time and part time
- Will have a facilitator onsite
Require Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the Texas Special Education Regulations and Standards.
- Knowledge of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force, occasionally, to lift, carry, push, or otherwise move equipment/supplies including students.
- Ability to provide personal, reliable vehicle for own travel requirements.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively in English with others in all levels of group and individual contacts.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language.
- Ability to employ interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with school administrators, staff, parents and agency personnel.
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional, or social issues.
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engaging and counseling teachers, parents, and caregivers about issues.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development in regard to best Teletherapy practices.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Makaela Tubbs a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call (770)-325-0335. We are already seeing many districts hiring for the upcoming year. Come join the best team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled