Fully Remote MN Speech Language Pathologist job - 100% work from home
100% remote SLP position in Minnesota for the 22-23 school year. This position is completely work-from-home - virtual assessments, materials, and training are provided for you!
- Full time
- Varied caseloads available
- Equal pay for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- MN SLP license needed
- No remote experience required!
- Tech screen before interview is required
- 1099 position
Please apply to be considered for this or any other of our remote Speech-Language Pathologist jobs! Email resume and reach out via call/text to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled