Fully Remote North Carolina Speech Therapist (Teletherapy)
Remote North Carolina School Speech Language Pathologist
Do you want to work in the comfort of your own home? Flexible schedule? Work-Life balance?
Come and join us at VocoVision then!
Vocovision is looking for speech-language pathologists to work remotely using
our top-notch teletherapy platform. This platform has been around for more than ten years and has developed steadily since then. You can successfully educate, treat, and evaluate students who have mild to moderate disabilities.
- Must have completed CCC's
- Master's Level Degree
- Must have Liability insurance
- Must hold Active NC license
- Minimum 2 years school setting experience
- Develop and monitor IEP's
- Perform evaluations for placement
- Performs all duties in conformity to the adopted Board Policy
- Demonstrate knowledge of resources by planning to use a variety of best practices, sound instructional techniques, activities and media, consistent with the needs and capabilities of the individuals and/or student groups assigned
- Caseload: K-12
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Must be available to start ASAP
To be immediately considered for the position please email Fiona Harper a copy of your [email protected] resume at or text/call 770-882-2167
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled