Fully Remote Pediatric Psychiatrist - Wyoming
Pediatric Psychiatrist - Fully Remote - Wyoming
A school district in Wyoming has partnered with VocoVision to find a Pediatric Psychiatrist able to serve their students for the '23-'24 school year. VocoVision is a leading provider of teletherapy services in the education industry. Our technical and clinical teams provide onboarding and support for each assignment to ensure proper use of the platform.
- 20-30 hours per week
- K-12 students
- Psychiatric evaluations and assessments, report writing, and participation in eligibility meetings
- Doctor of Medicine in Psychiatry
- Active License in Wyoming
- Accepted licenses: MD, PRN
- Must have experience prescribing medicine to pediatrics
If this position sounds like a good fit to you, please send your resume to Dean McKenzie at De[email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dean McKenzie | VocoVision Business Developer | 678-920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled