Fully Remote School Psychologist in Alabama (Teletherapy)
100% Remote Alabama School Psychologist – Teletherapy
Do you feel passionate about working with students and parents? Would you like a more flexible schedule, working fully remote. If so, VocoVision has a great opportunity for you! A school district in Alabama has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist who can work remotely for the entire school year.
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed Alabama School Psychology
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- 1099 Contract
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: K-12 Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening.
- Write Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities.
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed.
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs.
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning, or behavioral delays.
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success.
- Analyze and treat school children using psychoanalytic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records.
VocoVision includes the software, training, and technical support you need to have a successful teletherapy school year and career!
To be immediately considered for the position please email a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled