Fully Remote School Psychologist in Massachusetts (Teletherapy)
School Psychologist Tele-therapy job in Massachusetts
VocoVision has partnered with a school in Massachusetts for a Tele-therapy position. The School Psychologist will work from home and administer services via tele-therapy. Training prior to the assignment is provided as well as access to online materials and testing. Must have Massachusetts School Psychologist License and teaching Certification and some working schools experience.
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- K-12 Caseload
- Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Write Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning, or behavioral delays
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Analyze and treat school children using psychoanalytic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
VocoVision includes the software, training, and technical support you need to have a successful teletherapy school year and career!
To be immediately considered for the position please email a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 770-882-2167.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled