Fully Remote School Psychologist Job in Arizona
Are you ready to work from the comfort of your own home with much more flexibility? Do you want to slash your expenses by cutting out your commute? Start an exciting career in tele-health with VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy. A school district in Arizona is looking for a School Psychologist that can interview now and work for the rest of the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Arizona School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Design mental-health intervention and prevention programs
- Implement counseling and educational methods (e.g. breathing or mental imagery techniques)
- Collaborate with educational staff to create coordinated plans
- Evaluate and report on student progress (e.g. using psychometric tests)
- Set learning goals based on each student’s emotional, cognitive, and social strengths
- Refer students to community services if needed
- Research new methods to improve children’s wellbeing (e.g. mindfulness)
- Resolve classroom or school crises
- Mentor and support teachers of high-risk children
- Guide parents in facilitating children’s progress
To be a part of our team, email Jeremy Senterfitt your resume at [email protected] or click APPLY NOW. You can also call Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled