Fully Remote School Psychologist Job in Indiana
Are you looking for more flexibility and a better work/life balance? Join VocoVision today and you can start an exciting new career as a tele-therapist.
VocoVision utilizes a complete online platform to allow clinicians around the world to provide services to students in underserved areas across the country. A school district in Indiana has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist able to provide their services remotely for the 2022-23 school year.
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed Indiana School Psychologist
- Work from home
- Guaranteed hours for all direct and indirect services
- Performs casework services with students and families to help resolve student’s behavioral and social problems.
- Selects and administers age appropriate assessment methods and materials in order to determine the needs of the student.
- Consults with teachers and other school personnel to obtain information regarding the reason for referral.
- Interprets assessment results and compiles comprehensive psychological assessment reports that address the reason for referral and include appropriate recommendations.
- Communicates case findings and recommendations to teachers and other school personnel as needed.
- Participates in eligibility committee meetings and contributes to the development of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Conferences with and provides information, support, and counseling to parents/guardians of students.
VocoVision provides the software, training, and 24/7 technical support to ensure a successful school year, and career, in teletherapy! Start your new career today by clicking APPLY NOW!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled