Fully Remote School Psychologist Job in Indiana
Stop worrying about skyrocketing gas prices and start working from the comfort of your own home. VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Indiana to find a qualified school psychologist that can interview now for a position for next school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Indiana School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Tech savvy
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Promote positive behaviors
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
If interested, please click APPLY NOW or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled