Fully Remote School Psychologist Job in Indiana
Stop worrying about skyrocketing gas prices and start working from the comfort of your own home. VocoVision is working with a school district in Indiana to find a qualified school psychologist that can start now and work for the 2022-23 school year. This is a great district with lots of support so apply today to secure an exciting new remote position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Indiana School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Tech savvy
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Promote positive behaviors
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
If interested, please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected] or call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled