Fully Remote School Psychologist Job in Tennessee
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of students and their parents? Would you like to gain the flexibility that comes with working from home? If so, VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you! A school district in Tennessee needs a School Psychologist to work the extended school year for the month of June with the option to renew for next year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed Tennessee School Psychology
- 100 hours of service to be conducted during the month of June
- The Psychologist would be responsible for writing reports and sitting in on re-evaluation meetings
- 1099 Independent contractor positions
- Hours are guaranteed for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
VocoVision provides the software, training, and 24/7 technical support to ensure a successful school year, and career, in teletherapy! Advance your career today by clicking APPLY NOW or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled